Recycled plastic insulation

This is the third type of insulation we’re using in the van. The primary type is the rigid Celotex board. We’re using expanding foam around that to seal the gaps, and fill in some of the ribs. This loft insulation comes in a roll like the traditional glass-fibre insulation, and we’re using it in some of the curvier places in the van: above the cab, around the back door, etc.

£18 for 8m from B&Q

Leave a Reply